November 24, 2013

Wrapping Up the Semester

Happy Sunday!

We got our first real snowfall here last night & it's absolutely beautiful!

View from my bedroom window

It's been a busy few weeks but things are starting to wind down now as we get close to the end of the semester. I still have quite a bit of work to complete before the end of the semester (homework, final papers, & final exams, of course) but it's nice to know I only have a few weeks left.

I'll be leaving Tuesday afternoon to go home for Thanksgiving. I'm pumped to see my family, get a mini-vacation, & eat some delicious food!

I also have a few fun things going on before the end of the semester. Tonight a bunch of my friends are having dinner at Dean Ellinwood's house for dinner (I won dinner with the dean at an event in September). I'll also be going to an end-of-the-semester party for all the bloggers & the mentoring program will have a holiday party during our last week of classes.

Of course, I'm also busy preparing for study abroad! I leave in less than two months for Dublin, Ireland & I couldn't be more excited!


If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email! Also, a reminder to all prospective students that we'll be having our last Knight Chat of the semester on Thursday, December 5 from 7:30 - 9:00 PM. Hope you all can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment