March 19, 2013

Upcoming Knight Chat & the End of Spring Break

Happy Tuesday!


This is our first week back after spring break and, sadly, it's been snowing all day! I am definitely ready for some warmer weather, but apparently I'm not going to get my wish for several weeks. Last week during spring break I went home and got to see some friends and relax. I didn't do anything exciting (no trips to Florida to go tanning) but I did get a lot of work done and it was nice to sleep in all week.


A few updates:

1) We have a Knight Chat this Thursday from 7:30 - 9:00 pm. Knight Chats are essentially IM chat rooms where bloggers and admissions staff log on to answer any questions. You should definitely consider joining us, especially if you want to hear more about the student experience at Saint Mike's. Click on this link Thursday night to join!

2) Formspring is shutting down, so I created a VYou account where you can ask me questions (anonymously) about Saint Mike's, about the college application process, or about whatever else piques your interest.

3) I have a bit of a busy week (I have some major homework assignments, preparation for exams, finishing my study abroad application, and beginning a paper due for my management class in two weeks) so if you don't hear from me, don't fret! I'll blog this weekend for sure.


If you have any questions, use my new VYou account!

No comments:

Post a Comment