September 20, 2014

Fall at Saint Mike's

One of my favorite parts of going to school in Vermont is the changing of the leaves!

Fall is my favorite season & luckily, the fall weather is starting to move in! It's changed form hot, 90-degree sunny days to slightly chilly days with leaves starting to fall. I love it! I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear sweaters & boots!

This (very busy) week I've taken some photos of autumn at Saint Mike's. Leaves haven't completely changed yet, but they're certainly starting to turn!


Taken from my favorite study spot!


Sunset from North campus!


Gorgeous leaves falling in the 100's townhouses.


Changing tree by Bergeron!


Sunset from campus.


Academic quad!


Even the ivy is changing!

In a few weeks I'll be going on an evening hike with the wilderness club & I can't wait. I'm also excited to do some hiking with friends after the leaves start to change a bit more!

Email with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment