November 18, 2011

Spring Semester Classes



It's so strange that my first semester of college is almost over! In just three weeks, I'll be done with school until January! Ahhh!

As I mentioned last post, I just registered for classes! Although I didn't get into everything I wanted, I'm really happy with my schedule now! So here it is:



Spring Semester Schedule:


Monday/Wednesday/Friday:

9:50 - 10:50
Managerial Accounting

11:00 - 12:00
Spanish

12:10 - 1:10
Cross Cultural Psychology


Tuesday/Thursday:

1:10 - 2:40
Christiantiy: Past and Present

2:50 - 4:20
Ballet I


I'm really really happy with all of my classes! They really give me the opportunity to try out some different subjects, fulfill some LSC's, and complete some required classess for my Business Administration minor & Psychology major.

...which brings me to my next point. I'm switching to a Psychology major! This will be the third time I'm changing my major (I started with business, changed to elementary ed., and I'm now going to psych.). So as you can tell, I'm not exactly sure what I want to do! However, in changing to a psych major, I'll be able to take more psychology classes than I would otherwise be able to. That way I'll be able to explore psych a little more and decide for sure whether I'd like to major in it.

So now I'm off to Alliot's lovely weekend brunch. Waffles await! Email me to learn more about SMC, or send me a tweet and ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment