September 16, 2012

All About My New Room!


Happy Sunday night! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



This year I live on in Linnehan on North Campus. North Campus is about a mile away from Main Campus and has extra housing and some art classes. North Campus is also home to Turtle Underground (a place where bands play & there's open mic night on weekends) and Knights of the Round Table (a restaurant-style  dining option that is delicious!).

I love living in Linnehan because I live my three best friends, plus tons of other great girls, a few of which I was friends with last year and some I just met this year. Rooms in Linnehan are double rooms with a bathroom per floor (girls are upstairs and boys are downstairs). There are about 25 kids per floor, so Linnehan is a pretty small dorm. I like it because it seems like our whole house is going to get pretty close this year.

So now, without further adieu, here are some photos of my new room!



Our door! Not too exciting. On the left is our refrigerator/microwave and Cait's desk. On the right is my bed and our closets.

My bed! Our closets are on the left and our dressers are on the right. Cait's bed is to the right past our dressers.

Caitlin's bed & dresser! My desk's on the right.

This is my desk! Cait's bed is on the left and her desk is on the right. I don't have desk shelves but I have tons of papers taped up on the walls.

Cait's desk. My desk is to the left and our door is to the right.


And that's it! Basically I love our room. It's so cozy and the ceilings are soooo high so it feels really open. Also we have Christmas lights and about a million posters. It's just very us - you can totally see Cait and I in all our decorations.

I'll blog again soon but if you have any questions feel free to tweet me or send me a message on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment