November 5, 2012

Registering for Classes

Happy Monday! Today we got our first snowfall and it was beautiful! I can't say that I'm excited for winter (because I hate the cold!) but I am excited for snow and skiing and Christmas!


So today I registered for classes. I just switched my major to business, so I am taking all business classes next semester. I've already fulfilled a lot of my LSRs (liberal studies requirements, such as a foreign language credit) and the LSRs that I have left will be fulfilled my classes in my major or will (hopefully) be fulfilled when I study abroad next Spring. To register, we sign up through KnightVision, which is where you can find all classes for the upcoming semester. Registration opens at 7 AM, so students get up early and click 'register' at exactly 7:00.


My roommate, Cait, and I had a bit of an off morning. We ended up preparing to register at 6:59 AM, and at that point I realized that I hadn't even turned on my computer yet! After I got my computer on, it took forever for KnightVision to load, and at the same time, Cait was told that an error occurred during her registration and she needed to close the window and start again. We were stressing out!

Miraculously, Cait and I both got all the classes we wanted! This is will be my schedule next semester:

M/W/F
9:45 - 10:50
Elementary Statistics
I took a psych-based stats class this semester, but I'll need to take a different one for business next semester.

M/W/F
11:00 - 12:05
Marketing
I'm really excited for this class! I love marketing and I'm looking to get a marketing internship this summer.

M/W
3:15 - 4:50
Management
I'm also excited for this class! I love working with people and enjoy being a manager, so I think I'll enjoy this class. It only meets Monday and Wednesday in the afternoons, so I'll have Friday afternoons free!

T/TH
9:45 - 11:20
Macroeconomics
I can't say I'm thrilled about this class, but I heard this professor is super nice!


I'm pretty happy with my class schedule! I'm not thrilled that I need to take stats again, and I'm not looking forward to economics, but I've heard great things about my professors and I love that I don't have any 8:00 or 8:30 AM classes! If you have any questions about registering for classes or whatever else, just find me on Facebook or shoot me an email! I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment: