November 1, 2012

Living the Crazy College Life

Hi everyone!


I've had a busy couple of weeks at school. Since midterms are just ending, I've had a lot of projects and exams. It's been stressful! My professors have been awesome though. Despite the mass amounts of work I've had, they've been surprisingly helpful! One professor allowed me a (much needed) one day extension on a paper and when I frantically emailed my philosophy professor while freaking out about our midterm, she assured me I would be fine (and I was). Basically, I've made it through the stress!


The interesting thing about college is that it's the first time I need to juggle so many things at once. I obviously have a lot of schoolwork, and I try to spend time with my friends when I can, especially on weekends. I have various clubs that I belong to and there are always events on campus to attend. like talks or movie showings. I also need to schedule in time to do my laundry and clean my room, and I like to find time to decorate my room for each holiday. In addition to normal chores and tasks, I've been looking into studying abroad, so I've been busy looking through brochures and researching. I've also been applying to internships and have been meeting with the career center to update my resume.

It's exhausting! For me, it's difficult to find extra time to go to campus events or hang out with my friends during the week. The most important thing is time management! It's a huge part of being successful in college and the biggest thing I've had to learn since coming to college!


I'm off to class! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment