February 22, 2012

The Saint Mike's Atmosphere


Saint Mike's: n. The absolutely wonderful college - with a loving, caring community, beautiful campus, and amazing teachers & staff - that I am lucky enough to attend.


Today I was working on tour guide applications with my amazing friend Cait (because I'm so enthusiastic about SMC that I would just LOVE LOVE LOVE to show some prospective students around!) & we were discussing the atmosphere here. Let me just put it out there...it's pretty much a killer atmosphere.


Since I toured Saint Mike's in high school, I fell in love with the campus and the community aspect that the school had. While I didn't commit to coming to SMC right away, I knew that this school was special (check out my very first blog post which explains this!) - and now I know that I made the right choice in coming here!

Today I saw on the 'Saint Michael's College Class of 2016' Facebook page, prospective students feel the same way as I did ! Here's a look into what some (possible) future Purple Knights are saying:







Another lovely SMC/Facebook moment that I stumbled upon the other day? An adorable status by a Saint Mike's senior:



I apologize for the funky formatting, BUT it just makes me so happy to see other Saint Mike's students/prospective students who love SMC as much as I do!


For any students trying to make their final decisions for college, I definitely recommend a campus tour - especially if you're interested in Saint Mike's! Also, high school seniors interested in Saint Mike's, join the 'Saint Michael's College Class of 2016' Facebook page - it's a great resource to ask questions & interact with other prospective students!


If you have any other questions, ask away! Tweet me or find me on Formspring!

No comments:

Post a Comment