November 30, 2014

End of Semester Plans

I'm back at Saint Mike's after a week home for Thanksgiving break. I now have two weeks of class & one week of finals before I'm home for an entire month!

As a warning, I won't be blogging much in the next few weeks. I have a pretty packed schedule & a number of assignments to complete before I can head home. Here's a taste of my hectic couple of weeks - this week alone I have a 10-page paper, several big homework assignments, an exam, and then the LSATs on Saturday. Add into that my daily schedule of classes plus mentoring on Monday, tutoring throughout the week, and various meetings.


I understand their pain - these tests are stressful!


Coming up for winter break I have fun Christmas festivities & I'm planning lots of time to visit with friends. I also need to finish up my grad school application essays & re-take the GMAT exam to boost my score. I'm planning to have all my work done by Christmas so I can spend the rest of my winter break reading, catching up on tv, & sleeping in!

Feel free to email with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment