October 8, 2011

Early Action Deadline



Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great Friday night & wonderful night's sleep, just  like me!


I just wanted to remind all you prospective students that Saint Mike's Early Action I deadline is coming up November 1st! If you're considering applying to SMC, I definitely recommend the Early Action I or II deadlines!

The college search is incredibly stressful. Trust me, I did not manage my time well, and when it came time to take SATs and ACTs. write numerous essays, and fill out the common app PLUS supplemental applications for several schools, I was a train wreck. But if you can pull all that crazy amount of work together in time, apply early action!

Let me remind you that Early Action is NON-BINDING. It's different than early decision and is simply an early application. It's great because you hear about your acceptance much earlier!



Just wanted you all to know what a relief it is to hear back from Saint Mike's early. Even if it's not your number one choice (although I'm not sure why it wouldn't be!) it's great to know that, no matter what, you're going to college! I did the Early Action II, and Saint Mike's was the first school I heard back from! It made me so excited to start college!

Below are the different application deadlines. You can also check here to see more about how to apply & why you should come to Saint Mike's!

If you have any questions about the application process, let me know! I can tell you all about my application & answers, and I'll even share my college essay if you're curious (but let's be honest, it's not the most exciting thing to read). Shoot me an email to let me know how your application is coming, or ask me a question on formspring! Have a happy weekend!


EARLY ACTION I

DEADLINE: 11/1
NOTIFICATION: 12/31


EARLY ACTION II

DEADLINE: 12/1
NOTIFICATION: 2/1

REGULAR APPLICATION

DEADLINE: 2/1
NOTIFICATION: 5/1

TRANSFER APPLICATION

DEADLINE: 11/1
NOTIFICATION: 5/1